At Avis Budget, eligible employees can have both Basic Benefits and Voluntary Benefits. If eligible, you automatically receive Basic Benefits at no cost to you. You can add to your Company-provided Basic Benefits by electing Voluntary Benefits based on your personal needs. You and the Company share the cost of some Voluntary Benefits, and you pay the full cost of others.
You'll find your 2015 Voluntary Benefit options―as well as your cost for each―and the 2015 Benefits Planner on the MyBenefits Enrollment Website. Click on the links above for an overview of each benefit plan.
You are eligible to participate in Voluntary Benefits as of your coverage effective date. You must be actively at work for at least one full day for coverage to begin.
Some Voluntary Benefits are also available for your eligible dependents. If both you and your spouse work for the Company, each of you may enroll as an employee, or one of you may be enrolled as a dependent of the other. Your dependent children can be enrolled under one parent’s coverage.
We Make Choosing Benefits Easier
Choosing valuable benefits should be exciting and easy. This year, as you enroll in the 2015 ABG benefit plans, you will find an enrollment process that makes it easier for you to make your benefit selections.
- The Benefit Planner is tabbed for quick reference.
- The website has short videos about each benefit to help you learn fast.
- The Answer Place (TAP) is available to answer your questions and extends hours during the annual benefit enrollment.
Watch this short video on how to get help from The Answer Place
When you first become eligible for benefits, you must:
- provide Social Security numbers for your covered dependents
- complete an electronic beneficiary designation form for your Basic and Voluntary Life, AD&D and BTA Insurance (even if you do not elect any Voluntary Benefits)
- make your Voluntary Benefit elections.
If you do not enroll by the enrollment deadline, you will not have any Voluntary Benefits.