At Avis Budget, eligible employees can have both Basic Benefits and Voluntary Benefits. If eligible, you automatically receive Basic Benefits at no cost to you. You can add to your Company-provided Basic Benefits by electing Voluntary Benefits based on your personal needs. You and the Company share the cost of some Voluntary Benefits, and you pay the full cost of others.
You'll find your 2014 Voluntary Benefit options―as well as your cost for each―and the 2014 Benefits Planner on the Benefit Choices Enrollment Website. Click on the links above for an overview of each benefit plan.
You are eligible to participate in Voluntary Benefits as of your coverage effective date. You must be actively at work for at least one full day for coverage to begin.
Some Voluntary Benefits are also available for your eligible dependents. If both you and your spouse work for the Company, each of you may enroll as an employee, or one of you may be enrolled as a dependent of the other. Your dependent children can be enrolled under one parent’s coverage.
- Benefit Choices Enrollment Website »
- Answer tobacco use questions
- Make benefit elections
- Benefit Planner
- Summary Plan Descriptions (SPDs)
- Think Benefits! Newsletter (PDF) »
- Medical Overview (PDF) »
- Vitality Health Review »
- Tobacco Cessation-TrestleTree Healthy Lifestyle Coaching (Passcode: AvisBudget) »
- ActivePHR (ActiveHealth) »
- Email The Answer Place (TAP) »
When you first become eligible for benefits, you must:
- provide Social Security numbers for your covered dependents
- complete an electronic beneficiary designation form for your Basic and Voluntary Life, AD&D and BTA Insurance (even if you do not elect any Voluntary Benefits)
- make your Voluntary Benefit elections.
If you do not enroll by the enrollment deadline, you will not have any Voluntary Benefits.